Aviation Insurance for AME Contractors
Sound Insurance is proud to offer an exclusive Aviation program for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Together with Canadian AME Associations this program was developed with the needs of AME Contractors as our primary concern.
Policies include full coverage at affordable premiums
. The price is based on your annual sales, so you only pay for how much work you do. You are covered for claims occurring during the policy period, even if the work was done before the policy was purchased.
There’s no longer any reason for an AME contractor, new, experienced, or retired, to be without proper insurance.
STARTING POLICY COVERAGES AND LIMITS
Premises and Operations Liability
covers you for bodily injury or property damage that you are held responsible for anywhere (on airports or off). This Includes liability resulting from your vehicle airside and damage to a “stranger’s” aircraft.
- $ 1,000,000 Combined Limit, Bodily Injury and Property Damage, Each Occurrence
covers you for damage to aircraft deemed to be in your care, custody and control including “hangar rash”.
- $ 250,000 Each Aircraft & $ 250,000 All Aircraft
covers you for bodily injury and property damage resulting from a damaged aircraft that you are held responsible for including “faulty workmanship”, sale and installation of new and used parts and other items and services. Legal costs are paid if you are named in a law suit even if you are not held responsible.
Additional Coverages and Benefits
- $ 1,000,000 Combined Limit, Bodily Injury and Property Damage, Each Occurrence and in the Aggregate
Flexible Payment Options
- $25,000 Tools and Equipment Limit Included
- Discount for AME Association Members
- The policy covers you if you rent or own a hangar or space in a hangar
- Higher limits are available to suit your needs
- Additional coverages can be added at your request
We accept payment by cheque, credit card, e-transfer, or direct deposit. Monthly payments can also be arranged (subject to financing company fee).
GET A QUOTE NOW
To obtain a quote please complete the AME Insurance Application
[PDF] and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR AME ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
For further information, please contact:
Vice President, Aviation
205 Lesmill Rd., Toronto, ON M3B 2V1
TEL 416-642-6360 | TF 1-800-756-3334 ext. 636